Monday, November 12, 2007

Weedend review

Things are much better at the Taylor house. Both kids are doing better, although Allee still is having some really bad coughing spells. We are treating with the liquid Albuterol, which seems to stop it instantly. We had a good doctor visit on Thursday. Both the baby and I are growing on target. Speaking of baby....I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP NAMING THIS ONE. Those of you who know me well know how big of a perfectionist AND how indecisive I am! I am nine weeks out and seriously do not have one name that just says...."Wow, that is the cutest name in the world and I can't wait to name my baby that.." you know what I mean? Both Aiden and Allee have the same initials...AET...after my father-in-law. Both have biblical middle names. I don't have to stick to that, but I don't want anything too trendy either AND it has to go with both their first names. (See what I mean about my own personality...as I read what I just wrote, I sound so ridiculous). Any suggestions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! I have a few suggestions from friends, but I still haven't made a final decision.

Me, Crystal, Kayla, Shelby and Allee went to the Tupelo flea market this Saturday. We had a blast. The girls were sooooo good. It is so funny b/c half way through the morning, I made the comment on how good Allee was being and that I just couldn't believe it....she is so not a shopper. Then I made the comment that I had prayed she would be good. Isn't that just like us and our faith....Pray for something, receive it from the Lord, then be shocked that you received it! What Faith! God has been so good to me and will continue to be...if I can just recognize and praise His goodness how much better I would be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about Alana Elisabeth Taylor