Monday, November 19, 2007

Baby BUMP Update

For those of you who don't get to see me often and every phone call we have want to know if I am "getting fat", I thought I would post another preg pic. This is 31 weeks. I feel kinda guilty because with Aiden, I think a literally took a picture every single week and wrote on the back of it and they are all in an album. With Allee I probably took 1/2 as many. This is only the 3rd belly picture I have taken of this one and it isn't even really a true "belly" picture. I just haven't had the time! Wow! What does that say for life after delivery. BTW - I hate my hair right now, but it totally has a hormonal mind of its own.
The weekend was pretty good. It seems I spent most of it at work. Rick and I travelled with Fayette Co to Thomasville to play football...we lost and it was a cold, long trip. I had to work injury clinic early on Sat morning and Allee is still not feeling the best and it is affecting her sleep...so needless to say, I am a little tired this morning. Sunday was nice. We had great services and a good Christmas play practice after church accompanied by refreshments. My cousin brought back some baby things I had loaned him and his wife from Anniston yesterday. Because I didn't have time to deal with it, I just crammed it all in the storage building. I realized as I was lying in bed fretting over the events of the week, that I need my MOMMY to come stay a while and help me get things in order. No matter how hard I try, I just get more behind. I am 32 weeks now with the holiday approaching, so things are not going to get any easier around the house. I still haven't gotten one single thing ready for the baby! (including a name! lol.) But, on the up side of all that...God is good...all the time and I can rejoice in that! I am blessed to be stressed! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Cute!!!!!!
Love,
Kayla