Monday, November 19, 2007

Sassy Girl

For those of you with girls, or boys too, I guess...When did your child start telling you what they like and don't like to wear? Aiden never has and still doesn't share his opinion about clothes, shoes, hair, anything! Yesterday, I was changing Allee after church and pulled out a rather old jumper, just for her to take a nap in. She starting crying and said, "I not wear it." I just laughed and put it on her anyway. WELL, she pitched one more fit, to the point of pulling at the neck of the outfit and turning red all over trying to get it off while she was screaming, "I not like it, mommy." So, end result...she got her way and I changed her clothes, letting her pick out her pants and then almost never got a shirt on her. She has told me she didn't like things before, but it has gotten worse. Well, I just talked to Rick and he shared a similar story. He was dressing her this morning and pulled out some pants and she said, "Dem not fit me, daddy." She refused to wear what he picked out too. Okay guys, she just turned 19 months old. What am I going to do?

No comments: