Monday, November 5, 2007

Old Fashioned Sunday

Our church still celebrates "Old Fashioned Sunday." Here is a pic of my two old fashioned kids. They were neither one in picture mode so this is the best one I got. Allee would not keep her bonnet on. Before church Aiden went to get his cowboy hat and Allee got one too and put it on. He said, "No Allee, you can't be a cowgirl this morning. You have to be a ....Moma, what is Allee gonna be?" I told him she was just going to wear a bonnet. You should have heard him tell her all about her bonnet.

This weekend has been full of sick babies. Aiden started with fever on Wed. night in the middle of the night of course. By Thur he had a horrible cough. Since his fever was only 100.5, we opted to stay away from the MD and I just got him some cough med called in. He did not continue with fever, but the cough has persisted.

Saturday night, Allee woke us up at 12:00 burning up with fever and talking out of her head. She staying awake for about an hour with nothing satisfying her. Her fever broke and she seemed to be okay yesterday morning. I took her on to church b/c she had no symptoms other than everytime someone looked at her wrong she would cry! By mid morning she had 99 again. Last night se woke me up again at 12:30, this time with 103.8 fever. Fever scares me when it gets over 102. I couldn't go back to sleep until the fever broke around 3:30. Aiden made his way into our room around 1:30 and said, "Hey daddy, is Allee in here?" So dad ended up in Aiden's bed and I kept Allee with me so I could watch her. Needless to say, not much sleep. This time, I opted to take them both in this morning. Oddly enough, Allee showed nothing, but Aiden came home with an antibiotic for his cough since the doctor heard him coughing in the office. He is so cute. Everytime he coughs he will say, "Mom, you need to call Dr. Rob cause I still got that bad cough and I'm sick." He is a mess. Pray we will keep the fever away tonight. We all need some rest!

No comments: