Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Phone Call

Aiden had his first official boy/girl phone conversation yesterday! Crystal called and Shelby found out I was on the phone and wanted to talk. When Aiden heard me talking to Shelby, his little face lit up and he asked to talk to her. I let him have the phone and they talked back and forth for what seemed like forever. Typically he talks to people on the phone, but after a few questions from whoever he is talking to, he will say, "Here, my moma wants to talk to you." With Shelby, I had to ask for the phone back and only got it away when our service cut out. I fear trouble on my hands! If he likes to talk on the phone as much as mama, we are really in trouble, especially if he is talking to girls this early in the game! (It was really cute though).

No comments: