Monday, November 19, 2007

From Aiden...and Allee

Couple of quick things:

1)Putting Aiden and Allee to bed night before and as I was leaving and Allee was whining, he rolled over and said, "It's okay Allee. God will protect you and I will protect you." I know he has said similar before, but it keeps getting sweeter.
2)He has a girlfriend. Her name is Mattie. He always talks about her. Today when R picked him up, he ran into the lady that picks Mattie up. Apparently she thinks he is her boyfriend too. The lady said Mattie asks for her cell phone everyday so she can call Aiden and talks about him all the time. Here I was thinking he was just having a friendly little thing, but now I am thinking I may need to call the parents....this may be too serious. LOL!!!
3)Allee was in the nursery last night where we have a monitor to hear the preaching. The nursery worker said that when she turned the monitor on, Allee started looking for her daddy only to find his voice coming from a box. Then, she said at the end of the service when Rick was asking the congregation a question, Allee answered him...through the monitor.
4)Aiden stayed with a church friend the other day and her home health care nurse came out. Apparently Allee got stuck under the table and the nurse helped get her out. When he was telling me the story and said she had gotten stuck, I asked how did she get out. He said, "Dear helped get her." I said "DEAR?" He said, "Yeah. That was that girls name. That's what Ms. Joanna called her."
5)Ms. Joanna keeps Aiden's class on Sunday nights. When he went to potty, she asked if he washed his hands. He said, "No, Ms.Joanna. I didn't tee-tee on them so I don't have to wash them."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two more "A" names......Alden and Aleah

Anonymous said...

that aiden is something else! so funny! i don't know what to tell you about little allee being particular about what she wears?? maybe give her options and let her pick.