Monday, March 3, 2008

Major Updates

Happy Birthday to Abbi (my niece). This is a little old, but we had a birthday celebration for Abbi at the beginning of the Month. Isn't she precious!
Allee has major hair issues. It is growing so fast and and I don't want to cut it, but she is so rough, it is hard to keep fixed. I bought some head bands, thinking that would keep her bangs out of her eyes without our problem with hairbows...the hairbows slide out and she looses them. This picture is the result of a head band after about 1 minute. It slid up (with her help, she was turning flips and such) and this is the result!
Congratulations NaNa Boo-Boo (my mother). This is a picture of NaNa's two holiday grandbabies. The one in the pink is my great-niece - Addison - born on Valentine's Day, and of course the one in the blue is Evan - Christmas Day. Aren't they cute!
We (some of the church kids) went to McDonald's after church a few Sunday night's ago. It was chaotic, but I think the kids had a blast! Thanks to the two men who drove the van load of munchins without parents! (Glad I had to drive separate with Evan). LOL.
This is a pic of my 3 babies. Evan was enjoying his play mat and Allee and Aiden decided to join him.

No comments: