Monday, March 31, 2008

Alabama Pizza

Just a quick blurb...

This was a busy weekend as always. We had a Youth Rally at church and thus did not have evening services. I was exhausted from the events of the weekend and fell asleep around 5:00. Allee and Evan were asleep as well. When I woke up, Rick and the kids were coming home with a pizza. They were so excited. Allee said, "MaMa, we got a Alabama Pizza." I was a little dazed, but still...what is an Alabama pizza. Well, that's her version of a pizza that come from "Big Al's", a local restaurant that we frequent. Rick said she came up with that when he got in the car. I guess he had told her they were going to Big Al's to pick up a pizza. Well, of course, everyone knows that Big Al is the mascot for the Crimson Tide. Can't start them too early. And remember, she is two and put that together all on her own.

3 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

She is a very smart girl!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!
THAT IS ALLEE FOR YOU LOL!!I WILL SEE YOU WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT CHURCH BECASUE I AM GOING TO MY GRANDMOTHERS THIS WEEKEND.
LOVE YALL BEANNA

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.