Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter Pics

Easter Pics are now up for you to view. Just click below. Make sure you notice the first two shots. This is where Allee was "attacked" by the baby chick. How funny. Allee can't stand animals and the baby chick was rather fond of her shoe. When it started flapping it's wings at her, I thought she was going to lose it. She was backing up as quick as she could, but the best part was Aiden jumping up and attempting to kick the baby chick while saying "Get away from my baby sister." Sorry Kim! But at least I know he will protect his sister.
http://kimlawsonphotography.com/gallery.php?page=Amanda
Notice how the bunny is as big as Evan!

Aiden at it again: We were outside the other day (yeah) and I noticed Aiden was at his daddy's car about to open it. When I told him not to open the door he said, "Mom, just don't look at me." Like if I don't look, he will not be in trouble. I told him that even if I don't look, God still sees him...that God sees all he does that is good AND bad. He looked up at the sky and thought a minute. Then he said, "No, Mom, God is looking at you right now."

Both Allee and Aiden have gotten really used to my breast pump and don't think a thing about it. I can't hide it from them. Anyway, the pump I use is very old and let's face it, has survived my three children. It is a very good quality, but the motor is starting to sound a little louder than it did before because I use it so much. I have a little area in my bedroom and I sit on my bed, so that I can at least shut the door. Allee came in the other day, crawled up on the bed and started laughing. She said, "MaMa, you pump say, 'Daddy moo, Daddy moo, Daddy moo'." I thought I would die. First, I don't know where she got that, but secondly, just hearing her mimick the sound of a pump motor at age 2 was hilarious.

NATHAN UPDATE: Nathan's surgery went well. He is so strong. He is still in ICU but is decreasing meds and slowly coming off of all tubes, etc. Mom and Dad are doing well, too. They are very stong in their faith and we are so proud for the stand they make. God has truly worked another miracle in this family. Thank you for all the prayers. I know they appreciate it, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY AMANDA!!! HOWS THE KIDS DOING??? WE'LL TELL ALLEE THAT I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I AM SORRY THAT WE ARE GOING TO MISS THE PARTY. WHEN YOU HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT NATHAN PLEASE LET ME KNOW.ME NO ANOTHER DAY THAT I CAN COME AND STAY. I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER.
I LOVE YALL TONS!!!!
BRIANA LEIGH

The Cannons said...

The pics are cute!