Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rest and Relaxation

This week, Rick suprised me with a trip out of town. We went to B'ham and did some shopping, lots of good eating and rest. He arranged babysitters and everything! I love my babies very much, but it was so nice to get two good nights sleep in a row and actually sit down to a meal to enjoy all by myself without telling the kids to sit or wiping up after them. We needed the time away and it may be our last chance for a really long time with the new arrival coming in a couple of months. Thanks to everyone who helped with our little ones while we were gone and thanks to my wonderful husband for thinking of me and getting me away for a couple of days. We had a WONDERFUL time.

We had a doctor's appointment on Thursday morning. I had to do my sugar test, which I passed. Dr. Allen said I was measuring perfect and everything looks good. I was convinced that the baby was a girl, but now I think I am changing my mind to boy! Who knows. I am sure I will change my mind next week too. I am still CLUELESS on names, so please feel free to make suggestions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

regarding names, are you looking for an "A" name?

Kim Lawson said...

So glad you got some rest! Rick deserves a pat on the back for that one!!