Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fish Fry

Abbi (my niece) got to come spend the night with us! We had so much fun. Aren't they cute?
Although it looks like A is jumping on Allee, they were having a blast.
Outside the smallest jumping thing. It was a castle.
Us on the hayride. Missing Daddy...always. He hates hayrides and was cooking fish for all of us to eat. We went on the early ride so the small kids wouldn't be so cold! When we got back, most of the crowd in line to eat had cleared so it worked our perfectly.


Our annual Fish Fry was at the church last weekend. I have NEVER seen so many people. There were more people there that I didn't know than I did know.We had a hay ride and the kids really had a good time. We also had 3 blow up jump things (don't really know what to call them) inside the gym and that was a huge hit. I think my kids would have slept on them if we had let them.

It has been a while since I updated, so make sure you scroll all the way down for the latest pics. Our house has been so busy. Aiden, Allee and I made rice crispy treats for our trunk or treat last night. Aiden helped put the marshmellows in the pot to melt. He is such a big boy now. I can't believe how both of them are growing.

We have our first true evaluation night for Upward BK and CL tomorrow night. Please pray that we will be able to bring others in to learn more about Christ. We are very excited about the opportunity, but I can already see that we need lots more help!

(As I am typing, Allee is standing beside be trying to count to herself...one, two, three, eighteen, thirteen, fifteen....) So cute. She has also learned the Audio Adrenaline song..."I get down" from her brother. I didn't even know she knew it until I heard her walking around singing.

No comments: