Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my 31st birthday! WOW! I can't believe I am getting that old. Rick had me a cake with candles this morning AND my new digital camera. YEA! The kids were so excited. Aiden helped Daddy sing to me and they both helped open the present. THEN they wanted to stick their fingers in the cake. So, because I had to go to work, we all had cake for breakfast. I wasn't feeling to well this morning, so Rick had gotten me a Mt. Dew (caffeine free, which it usually is not). As soon as he sat it down on the counter, Allee said, "I ont Mtn Dew, MaMa." So, yes, they both got Mt. Dew and cake for BREAKFAST. I feel like they were at Aunt LeLe's house. I did warn the babysitter b/c after breakfast, they were chasing each other around the house as fast as possible. Thank you to my wonderful family for such a great birthday morning.

My sister took me to lunch and for a massage yesterday and got me some cool new work pants, etc. We had a great time relaxing together, although her massage therapist really made her sore. I, on the other hand, feel great!

We had opening night of revival last night and it was really good. I didn't feel too well after church so Rick put the babies to bed. Once again, they went to sleep on their own. They did wake up at some point, but he said he went and patted them on the back and they went right back to sleep. Aiden came to our room at 6:30 this morning and said,, "Hey, it's daylight. It's time to wake up!"

5 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Happy 31st Amanda!! Congrats on the camera---you are going to LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

hope you have a great b-day!!!!!
love ya
melissa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, my dear friend!

Love you!
courtney

Sarah Albin said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your new camera. I guess that means we get to see lots more pictures on your blog now...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! Love You