Thursday, October 18, 2007

Family Reunion

We were invited to attend a church members family reunion on Sunday. They are so sweet and there was tons of good food AND a hayride for the kids. The hayride was extemely hot, but I think Aiden really enjoyed it. Crystal and I swapped babies for most of the ride. Shelby wanted to sit with me and Allee with her, so we didn't have to wrestle with our own! All was well, until Shelby saw her daddy on the Kabota riding by, in the shade might I add, touring the facilities at their own pace with my husband in the drivers seat. Then, for the remainder of the trip she wanted to know where daddy was!

Allee and Shelby! They are either going to grow up best buddies OR be so jealous of each other that they fight all the time! I hope it is the first. Right now they Allee ADORES Shelby!
How sweet. Sorry Crystal. This is probably what prompted Shelby's fever on Monday!
Typical of my two!

No comments: