Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Long Time

Wow! It has been a while so I am going to try to update and keep it all in perspective. I have been REALLY busy at work and church, therefore I have only been able to do the things on my list that were TOP priority....like showering, for instance. LOL.



A couple of weeks ago, we went to the Fayette Co. Fair with MiMi, the boys, Crystal and Shelby. We had so much fun! The kids had never seen anything like it. I am so glad Shelby went so my kids would have someone to ride with. They played so hard and of course did not want to leave. Aiden cried a couple of times because he wanted to ride the rides that he wasn't big enough to ride. Thanks to MiMi and Crystal, they all got to ride the roller coaster cause a 7 mo pregnant lady should not be on that thing....for that matter, I am not real sure my babies should have been on it. This was the kids favorite ride. They rode in various pieces of it all night. The last time to ride, Shelby and Allee were in a helicopter together. Allee was so sleepy and had gotten her pacy. She was going around with it hangin half to the side...then the next time around SLT had taken it...the next time, Allee was trying to get it back...SLT holding it up in the air...Allee begging for it...SLT holding it behind her...Allee holding out her hand for it...SLT drops in back seat....Allee begging for it...SLT retrieves from back seat and holds in front of Allee's mouth...ride coming to an end...Allee's pacy back safe in her mouth and SLT with a big innocent smile. Funniest thing I have ever seen.


Aunt Cindy helps Aiden and Allee fish in the pond to get a trumpet that all 3 kids tooted on the way out!!!!

No comments: