Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bowling Trip

I had a Friday night off from Football, so I called MiMi to see what her plans were, since Rick was traveling with NHS FB team as the Chaplan. The twins were going to a bowling birthday party and Tyler was left alone, Uncle Jeff was working. We decided to go eat Chinese. To make a long story short, we ALL ended up going bowling after supper. This was my kids first time. They had so much fun, but got tired really quick. We used the bumpers, so I actually broke 100. I am a horrible bowler. Allee would get so excited when the bll would roll. Aiden would yell, "I scored" every time. They were so cute.



TyTy and Allee
Aiden was so proud of the shoes!
He did it ALL BY HIMSELF!
Aiden yells, "I scored."


1 comment:

KIT with the Traweeks said...

I LOVE Allee's SHIRT!! Too fashionable!