Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fun at the River

We had the opportunity to go to the River this passed Saturday. I wanted to go because I will be working every Saturday when FB starts. I invited Kayla (she has been dying to go) and Crystal and Shelby (Adam too, but he had to work :( ) Kayla Sue, as Aiden refers to her, is one of his best friends. Because Rick was driving the boat and I am with child, Kayla got to take her first ride on the tube with Aiden. He loves it.
Aiden loves to ride the tube. Allee does too, but Kayla didn't trust herself with the little one.
Aiden used the tube as a diving board!
Aiden and Shelby enjoy a fun hug in the nice water!
Allee LOVES to jump into the water. It is hard to hold the tube still long enough for her to get her balance and "take the plunge."
This one just speaks for itself!
Shelby and Allee share in a friendly hug!
The kids had so much fun playing together. They were exhausted when we left and were all asleep by the time we got to the main highway. I can't wait to go back.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting my middle name on here even though you know I hate it!!! j/k
Kayla

Sarah Albin said...

I think I saw you in a couple pictures.... the first time you appeared on your own blog???? :) I know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).