Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Aiden is a BIG BOY!

We went to the doctor for a well-baby 3 year check up yesterday. Aiden weighed 33 pounds (Allee weighs 25!) and was 38 inches tall! He loves to go see Dr. "Rob". When we got there, the nurse took us into the triage room to weigh him and take vitals. He, of course, was talking her head off. She took his blood pressure and he said, "Man, that is getting really tight." When she went to take his pulse she told him she was going to feel his heart beat in his arm. He quickly corrected her and told her where his heart was. Then he said that he had a big heart (in his chest) and a little heart (in his wrist). He answered all of her questions by himself. When she was finished, she was going to put him in a room and said, "Okay, now you can go play." He said, very boldly for all the other doctors and nurses to hear, "No, I can't go yet. I have to see Dr. Rob." It was just too cute! This picture was taken the other day at our house when I actually felt like cooking supper. Allee was napping and I asked Aiden if he wanted to help. He was so excited. I actually have a video that I will try to post later, so keep checking for updates, even old ones. He washed and peeled the potatoes. I have a pampered chef safety knife and he tried cutting up tomatoes, but that didn't work very well. Either way, he had a blast. He also helped me load the dishwasher! He is just really growing up! Thanks for your help Aiden! Mommy loves you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo precious!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Peyton told me about your blog.
- Crystal Earnest