Monday, August 6, 2007

Aiden's 1st Wedding

I know it has been a while since I have updated...you know my camera issues. Anyway, Aiden was in a wedding on July 14th. His daddy performed the wedding and Allee and I just observed. I was so proud of him and how handsome he looked. He was so excited. I did not get to attend rehersal because it was our last night of VBS, but he went with his dad. On the big day, he couldn't wait to put on his special suit. It was a long day and I was a little concerned about his sleep patterns because he is cranky if sleepy, but all went well. I could not have asked for him to walk down the aisle any better. He did fumble with the pillow a little during the ceremony, but fortunate for him, daddy is real quick. At the end, he was to walk with the flower girls. They both wanted to hold his hand, but he decided he needed a hand for his pillow, so he proceded to tell the girl (as he thought she was taking his pillow) that it was his pillow and she couldn't have it...yes, in the front of everyone. But at least he whispered! Then, he walked hand in hand with her down the aisle. I just melted.



Aren't my men handsome!!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!! He did so well
-Kayla

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the chance to update. I'd been missing an update. Aiden is toooo cute, and the picture of he and Rick together will melt your heart for years. Renae

Joy said...

Two very handsome men!

Anonymous said...

Very SWEET! Crystal

Anonymous said...

He is just tooo cute. girl you are going to have problems with girls calling your house!!