Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Allee thinks she is a BOY!

Although this picture doesn't do it justice, Allee has shown recent interest in potty training! BUT, not the right way. Every time Aiden needs to go potty, Allee runs with excitement to watch and says, "I tee-tee." Except, she pulls her little shirt up, pokes her belly out and pretends to "tee-tee" like Big Brother! I always sit her on the potty when we get a chance and she "strains" when I do that. I guess she thinks sitting is just for Number 2 like Big Brother. I thought girls were easier! I guess not when they have a different example to follow!

2 comments:

jodi parnell said...

Ha! We had the same issue, unntil one day Jenna said, "Oh! I have to sit down because I don't have a TAIL!"

Sarah Albin said...

Good luck on potty training! It was definitely my biggest parenting challenge yet!