Friday, July 13, 2007

Just for Fun!

Hey guys. I just think these are too cute not to share, and since I am just getting started, I think I can back track just a little. Hope you all don't mind. Most of you have a copy of these at home, but when Allee was 6 months, I could not stand the thought of trying to take her and Aiden into a studio to make pictures. The first experience at 3 months was horrible and I never wanted that torture again. As a matter of fact, we just tried again for the first time this summer in a studio together. Anyway, Janet and I took the kids to capital park, a beautiful historic site here in town, and made our own. It was very challenging, because Allee was not sitting alone well but loved to pull up on things, so most of her pics were behind rocks, with us hoping she wouldn't fall on the rock and bust her tooth out. The ground was wet, so keeping Aiden from getting muddy was another task. I plan to take them again in the Fall, or as soon as I feel up to the task! I love taking pics of the kids!
Can you believe how Allee has changed! I think she looked like an angel here!
Aiden really hasn't changed much in a year. He still has a baby face here though!

No comments: