Friday, July 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks Sarah! I have been "tagged" by Sarah in California. Anyone with a blog join in. I tag Crystal....have fun.
Now, eight random things about myself...

1. If my husband is in the car, I ALWAYS let him drive.
2. I can't do anything by myself. I have to get an opinion from my mom, my sister or my BF.
3. I didn't go try for my drivers license until I had been 16 for almost a year because I didn't want to miss a day of school to do it.
4. My clutter doesn't bother me, but other peoples clutter drives me insane!
5. I used to pretend to be asleep on the couch when I was little just so my daddy would pick me up and put me in my bed.
6. I have to sleep with one leg out from under the cover and I cannot sleep in the middle of the bed.
7. I could lay out in the sun literally all day long if no one would bother me.
8. I worked in a seafood department in a grocery store in college and always smelled bad after work.

2 comments:

KIT with the Traweeks said...

What nerd.... you couldn't miss a day of school and I was sneaking home during "athletics". LOL!

Sarah Albin said...

It's fun to learn different, random things about people! Thanks for sharing!