Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm a Big Boy!

We finally arrived back in Samantha yesterday and then drove to Kennedy to pick up the kids around 6:00 p.m. I was so happy to see my babies again. Of course, we got good reports from NaNa on how they had been, you know, they eat well and sleep well when Mommy isn't around. Then came the funnies that we had missed throughout the week. I only have a moment, so I will share my favorite.....

Aiden (of course) was crying over something silly that Allee had done to him. NaNa Taylor said "Aiden, you have got to be the biggest cry baby I have ever seen." He said, "No, I'm not"... she said, "Yes you are" He said "No I'm not, but if I was, I wouldn't be a cry baby I would be a cry BOY!" (sorry if I miss quoted some) He is so tied into being a BOY, not a BABY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim came home from work and told me about this one. Too funny!

Sarah Albin said...

That sounds exactly like something JT would say! Too funny!

Kim Lawson said...

How cute!