Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I know you all are as busy as I am, so I will try to keep this short. I wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday as we all celebrate the birth of Jesus.

Our weekend is packed, as I am sure most of yours are too. But, I love this time of year.

Baby Update: The doctor's appt. went well today. I am a little more progressed, but he said that doesn't mean I am going into labor any sooner. He offered to induce today, but I opted not to do that. I am going to take my chances on waiting until after the holiday. Please pray, first of all that the baby will be healthy and get her safely, but secondly....I really want it to WAIT until after Christmas! I know that is selfish, but....

Aiden speaks again: Yesterday, MiMi stopped by to pick me and Aiden up. We were going to drop him at school on our way to town. His daddy had been getting him ready and of course, he was being slow as usual. He had just gotten a "big boy" hair cut the day before and I am sure Rick was telling him how handsome he was as he was attempting to hold him still to comb his hair. Anyway, we got ready to leave and he said, "MiMi, I need my stick." Of course he had this cute pouty face on him, half asleep. She said, "What?" "I can't go to school without that stick to beat all the girls off me with." Okay, daddy, you really have to watch what you say to our very literal 3 year old.

MERY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Niki Arendale said...

Love the blog. Don't you just love the comments our 3 yr olds make. Maybe the baby will wait and make its debut after the holidays. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Niki Howton Arendale

Anonymous said...

That stick comment is soooo funny. He still reminds me of Josh. I would love to know when this baby gets here so I could come to the hospital and visit. Put me on the list if you have one. I hope you get to be home for Christmas but if you are in the hospital it will always be a story to tell and a memory to keep. Keep us updated!