Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Walk on Water


This weekend we went to the River for Labor Day and had a wonderful time. My kids love going and we took Shelby and Kayla this time, so they loved it even more! This was the first time that we entertained friends there and I really enjoyed it!

Aiden had a moment, of course, that I have to tell. He was walking in the shallow of the edge of the water and I was swimming with Allee, Rick sitting in a chair. He yells, "Hey Dad, look at me, I am walking on water." Then, with the cutest look and move of the brows he said, "But I am NOT Jesus!" It was so funny!

Allee, though not a woman of many words yet, has fun in her own way. She is so clumsy. We get so tickled at her falling everywhere she goes and not crying about it, while Shelby and Aiden whine over the least little bump. Allee spent most of her time eating or trying to take the toys or food from her brother! She loves to aggravate him.

Allee and Aiden have been sleeping in the same bed successfully for about a week now! YEAH! Aiden still gets up in the middle of the night for whatever reason, but at least she is out of the baby bed. Now if I can just get the pacifier away from her, we will be doing okay!

Sorry there are no pics...still no digital camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was too cute!!! I had fun and can't wait to go back!!
Love,
Kayla