Monday, September 24, 2007

Quick Story

We were walking from the gym the other day to the house, which is just across the street, but it was hot. Allee was screaming, "Momma, I wanna hold me." I told her she would have to walk b/c mommy was too tired and she was too heavy for me to carry up the hill b/c I have a baby in my tummy. Aiden said, "Yeah, Allee...mommy can't carry you, she's got two babies in her tummy." I told him no, we only had one. He looked at me so funny and confused and said, "But mom, I wanted a baby brother and Allee needs a baby sister, so there are two babies."
Somebody is going to have to be just a little disappointed. Maybe he will forget about that comment over the next 3 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should post of picture of that baby bump!! I'd love to see you!