Thursday, September 6, 2007

TeamKID


We began our first lesson on Wednesday nights with TeamKID. I am teaching the 3 year old - Kind., which means that I am teaching Aiden. Last week we had a rough start, but I spent all day yesterday getting the room more user friendly and preparing my lesson. GOD truly blessed. Aiden was an angel (of course I did bring my paddle with me just in case) as were the rest of the children. I am so excited to be teaching them, although it is a very exhausting task. I look up to anyone who teaches this age group all day, every day! WOW! You must have lots of energy.

Aiden and Allee came walking in our room to wake us up at 6:30 this morning. It was so cute to see them, hand in hand, come around the corner so quietly. I asked Aiden what they were doing and he said, "Allee was ready to get up and come in here with ya'll." Yeah, right! Aiden is the one who randomly walks in our room. Either way, it was so sweet. I wish my camera had been readily available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karson and Keiton said they had fun. Keiton loved being a big boy with his big boy folder. You know you can use the paddle on them if you need to.
love ya
melissa