Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A few good Taylor Kid stories

When I logged in, I can't believe it has been that long since I have updated! It has been a difficult month!

On the lighter side:
Evan has been such a joy lately. He is really talking up a storm and can be so sweet. We watch movies a good bit and one of the kids favorites is "Angel Wars." It is a Christian superhero show. Evan has gotten really fond of this series and asks for it frequently. Well, his little two year old language doesn't allow correct pronunciation of words. We attended an event at Allee's preschool last week and Evan went running to his Sunday school teacher, Ms. Sherry and blurted out: "Hey Ms. Sherry. I watch Angel Hors." His W makes the H sounds. Say it out loud! Yeah. Not so good huh? We were getting ready for bed the other night and he said it again, so I tried to correct him. I made the "W" sound and he repeated the "H" sound. Allee laughed and said, "He said Angel Hors." He screamed, "Allee, NO I NOT say Angel HORS, I say ANGEL HORS!" He could not understand why we were laughing so hard. It was too cute! So, any of you who hear my child ask to watch Angel Hors, please note that we are NOT promoting bad movies, we just need to work on enunciation.

No comments: