Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Allee's Boyfriend

Tonight at church, Allison came had dropped Jackson off in class with Allee. She told me that one of the other students was talking about Allee and Jackson being boyfriend and girlfriend. Allison said, "I thought you already had a boyfriend." She said Allee cut her eyes and said, "I know, my mama already talked to me about that."

You see, about 2 weeks ago, Allee was sitting at the kitchen table and said, "Mama, I've got something to tell you. I have a boyfriend and his name is Skyler Cole." Aiden started teasing her about it. I explained to her that she didn't need a boyfriend and that we should only have boyfriend and girlfriends when we were planning to get married. She told me very matter of factly that they were planning to get married, just like Aiden and Karley. So, needless to say, we had a long talk about relationships. From her comment to Allison, I guess maybe she actaully listened. However, she did end her statement to Allison with, "but I still have a boyfriend."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise The Lord,
nice family.Thank you.God Bless You.