Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break

Hope all of you have had a wonderful spring break. I am ready for some sunshine. All of my plans were for weather that we could at least get out and jump on the trampoline in. But, we have still had a blessed time. Aiden asked if we had to go to school tomorrow and when I said no, he yelled....WoooHoooo!

My little Evan has gotten a sassy mouth on him lately. Don't know where that came from! LOL! We actually had pull the car over and get him out of the car seat to spank him today for screaming at one of us AND a sibling! We need prayer! The other night, he had taken a late nap and refused to go to sleep. We were all tired and I could not get him to sleep. I finally put him in his bed, turned a movie on and in a very aggravated, last straw and elevated tone of voice, very sternly began to lecture him on what I felt his behavior should be for the remainder of the night. (My lecture is funny afterwards, but in the heat of the moment, it was important that he knew what I was thinking...LOL). After the last "and you had better not get up again and I mean it" throught the gritting of my teeth, he looked at me and yelled, "Mama, you be ugy a me!" To which I replied, "yes I am because you are being ugly to me by not going to sleep....NOW GO TO SLEEEP!" Then I left and laughed under my breath! He is so cute....but I still have to discipline! Ya'll all know how that is!