Friday, January 8, 2010

Another week gone by...

Can you believe it? Another week gone by! The old saying goes that life passes by much quicker the older you get and I would echo that! As most of you, we were out for the 2010 snow storm yesterday LOL! I am so off schedule. I have felt completely lazy and winter bluesy (is that a word) for the last couple of weeks. I think the cold air and lack of sunshine and Vit D is getting to me! Is is called, Cabin fever?

We heard that NaNa T was getting snow yesterday a.m and we weren't, so off we went! We had a blast. The kids love Abbi and DJ and Evan even made a new friend in Zach! Thanks for playing! Mr. David had fixed a "sled" that they pulled behind a 4-wheeler. How red-neck can we be? Even better, there was no snow on the ground, just wet, but boy did that sled fly! They had a ball. My boys dared the danger (going slow and straight, of course). Evan loved it and did not want to get off. I left it to NaNa T to pull him from the bitter cold and force him inside.

The game was great afterward! What a day!

Now, it's Friday! WOW! We have another day of Upward. All of you please pray for me and my attitude (LOL), our devotion times, our participants and their parents, our workers, and especially for all of the unsaved who may be attending!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hey, Amanda, so happy to see the new posts about your beautiful family. Love ya

Amanda said...

thanks joy...good to be back...hope to stay back..