Thursday, January 17, 2008

Funnies from A and A

I do remember a couple of funnies...

Allee has decided that she likes to wear few clothes...I mean...NO clothes. Crystal and Shelby came over after church the other night and the three kids were playing well together, so the adults were not paying them any attention. When Crystal went to get SLT to leave, she started laughing and told me to come and look at Allee. When I went to Aiden's room, Allee was sitting on his bed playing....completely naked! She had pulled off ALL of her clothes and was just as content as could be. She also did this the other day with Rick. He had her and Evan and had just got her out of the bath tub and fully dressed and was in the process of bathing Evan. When he turned around, she was standing in the bathroom compeltey undressed. She told him she didn't like the clothes and she was not going to wear a diaper! What to do with this stubborn, strong-willed 1 1/2 year old!

I picked Aiden up from school Wed and on the way out of the drive I saw Lane, Mattie's mom, drive up. I said, Aiden, there is Mattie's mom. He said, "My girlfriend Mattie." Yes, I said. So I persued the conversation. I asked him what was a girlfriend and why was Mattie his girlfriend. He said cause he liked to talk to her and "all that stuff." I said, but Shelby is your friend too. He said, "yeah, but I just like to play with Shelby. She's not my girlfriend." Then I got a little concerened when he said, "Allee is my girlfriend, too." It is so funny to try to put yourself inside thier little minds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, He is a beautiful baby. Hope I can see him soon. As always I love the funnies about your family. Its like living my life over again!!!!