Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Snow Picture Updates

You all know me and my computer. Just now getting time to get these in. Aiden asked when we would get snow again b/c he had so much fun! I told him it could be years!!!!
The Taylor Family before church. Poor little Evan didn't even have shoes on and it was still snowing hard!Aiden wanted to build a big snow man. I started he and Allee a small ball. He was making the middle, Allee the head and me the bottom. His ball got bigger than mine real fast! He was so excited.Allee was proud of her ball too! The finished product! Aiden didn't like the fact that we didn't have all the right things for his face, like a carrot nose! Oh well. When you live in Alabama, you don't stay prepared for the snowman making contest!













































No comments: