Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Allee Beth Gets Earrings


Allee turns 3 this Saturday. MiMi has been wanting to get her ears pierced for an entire year. I finally agreed. So, MiMi called and we let Allee skip school on Monday to get it done. She was so excited. I kept telling her it would hurt and she said matter of factly (just gotta know her), "No, it aint gonna hurt me cuz I'm strong." I would say, Yes, it will hurt and she would argue, "No it won't." So off we go! I tried to make sure she understood before we began the process, but she still wanted them. So she picked out the cute pink flower earrings and below is the process!

Allee waiting in the chair...very excited!

She gets the dots on her ears to mark the spot!




Getting them cleaned.

Gun in position...she still thinking "it aint gonna hurt."

She tried to hold her tears. I think she was more shocked that in pain. She still wanted them though. She looked so pitiful. The cry was more of a whimpering sad boo hoo.

Second ear. I was shocked she sat so still. She said it hurt but she was ready for the second one.
All done! "It hoorts!"

Seconds later....Thank you MiMi...I love my new earrings!
She has done well with the cleaning "3 times a day" so far and no complaints. I hope she keeps it up. They really are cute! Thanks MiMi!








No comments: