Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Evan and doughnuts

It is no secret that all three of my boys LOVE sweets! Rick, Aiden and Evan could eat their weight in doughnuts! Aiden can eat a whole dozen of krispy kreme if you don't watch him. He even sneaks and gets them if they are around and trys to hide that he has them.

Well, Evan is carrying on the tradition. Yesterday morning after he had already eaten breakfast, he started whining and we didn't know what he wanted. Rick got him up and he and I were talking while Evan was pointing toward the "snack" cabinet. We weren't really paying much attention to him and all of a sudden he took his pacy out of his mouth and I swear he said in his little baby voice mumbo jumbo..."i wanna doughnut." Rick and I looked at each other at the same time and said, "did he say doughnut." When we got the white powdered doughnut from the cabinet the kid went crazy....bouncing, smiling, screaming with excitement.

However, he is picky. I tried to break one in half to give to him to decrease the mess and he stomped his foot and shook his head. I immediately offered him a whole one and he gladly accepted and devoured it! He is a mess!

No comments: