Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sleepless in Samantha!

Here we go again! Evan has been the best of the three as far as sleeping, until recently. I decided when he was born that I would train him to stay in his babybed, and at night and naps, when he gets sleepy, he finds pacy and green frog and nudges us toward his room. I turn the mobile on, say nite, nite, and he drifts off to sleep! WOW! I know...amazing! (that happens, MOST of the time, not all). BUT, the last 2-3 months have progressively gotten worse. He still goes to bed fine, but wakes up all hours of the night. I feel like it is his ears, but it is beginning to wear on me and my lack of sleep. Night before last, the entire family was wide awake at 3:30 a.m., and last night wasn't much better. Please pray for Evan to get some sleep so that the rest of the house can sleep!

No comments: