Sunday, November 2, 2008

Week at a Glance

What a week. Seems so much has happened since last Sunday when I posted. Evan is TRULY walking or running rather, all over the place! He is just the cutest thing. He has learned, on his own, to throw a ball, say "Ball", point his finger, say "get" (to the kitty) and how to explore in the toilet (of course). He seems to be growing up so fast. I think he has quite the little temper for a 10 month old. Aiden loves to wrestle with him and he lets you know real quick when he has had enough with a high pitch squeal.


Aiden's personality continues to shine through. Rick was eating a honeybun or something sweet the other night, and Aiden came by, stuck his hand out and said, "I'll have that, Dad." He thinks he is a teenager already and he especially thinks he is Allee's boss! I know none of you have kids like that! lol.

Allee is still in her own little world, when she is not in mine! I mean that literally. People at church call her my "growth" b/c she seems to always be attached to my hip! She isn't eating good lately and is trying to quit milk all together! I've even tried Chocolate, she just prefers juice. Any suggestions? I hate milk and mom didn't force me as a child. Rick loves it and wants our kids to continue to drink it for the calories and nutrition, which is great, but she is being difficult.

I may spoil this by writing it, but we have actually had an entire week of ALL NIGHT sleeping, for the most part. IT IS AMAZING! Of course, we have still be exhausted b/c I was sick Sund, Evan sick Mon, Hot water heater broke Mon, church directory pictures Tues, Church Fall Festival Wed..... Friday, Batman (Aiden), Super Girl (Allee) and SpiderMan (Evan) swooped into the country for a couple of quick family stops and more candy than one can imagine. They had a great time. Thanks to all the family for the fun night! We also made a walk down sorority row on University Campus to see the lawn decorations. That was a blast. Hopefully I can post pictures soon. Ya'll know how it is!

1 comment:

The Cannons said...

It was great to see ya'll yesterday! The kiddos are precious!