Thursday, February 7, 2008

Proofs are available

Evan's proofs are on-line at Kim's Photography. Click on the web site to view. http://kimlawsonphotography.com/gallery.php?page=Taylor


This week has been crazy. Evan is 6 weeks old now and I can't believe it. It's like you look back and wander what you have been doing for 6 weeks and then you say, oh yeah...changing diapers, pumping, feeding, washing bottles and clothes!

Please pray for us. Aiden has been giving us a run for our money and making me question my parenting skills. He had been really acting out and back talking and not minding. Of course we are disciplining him, but it doesn't seem to make a difference for the next time he decides to act ugly. I can't seem to get through to him and he treats me way worse than his daddy. Of course, I am hormonal as well, so that makes it worse.

Allee is being her usual self. She is so funny. I think the girl could eat all day long if I would let her! She wakes up asking for food. She is just like her daddy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! You better give me one!

Matt and Jana Sprouse said...

I know the feeling, Nikolas is almost 3 months old. Its seems as if time is flying by. Before you know it they will be walking. Nate seems to test my patience these days, I guess its all part of adjusting to a new addition.

The pictures are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

He is a little angel. My favs are the b/w w/the bow and the last b/w in Rick's hand.

Anonymous said...

i love the last set in rick's hands! precious! kim did a nice job.

The James Family said...

The pictures are great! I love the bow! Doesn't Kim do great! You have a beautiful baby Amanda!