Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Over due Post

Wow! Where do I start. As I was reviewing pics on my camera, I realized that I didn't take hardly any pics the entire month of Sept. Anyway, just a few updates.

Evan is growing so fast. He is 9 months now. BTW - view our 9 month pics at kimlawsonphotography.com . He is taking steps, singing, clapping, "talking" up a storm and even sassing a little. I have had to start telling him, "No, No" to which he responds very loudly and matter of factly.."ma ma" as if he is saying NoNo right back! He loves the sandbox. It is so cute to see the three of them in the sandbox together. Reminds me of when we were kids.
This is him last night in the tub. His hair is getting so long and I just couldn't resist! Don't he look so big in his little hat!
Shelby Lynn Tralick (as allee always calls her) and Allee Beth are taking gymnastics together. This is them on their first day of tumbling! Allee calls it "nastics."
Another funny hair picture of Evan! Me, Evan and Rick went to the River a couple of weeks ago to do a few things at the camper and the day was so beautiful we rode with the windows down on the way home. This is the result! It was so nice.
Aiden is playing Fall Ball for the first time and Daddy is the coach. This is our first game. (As I type this, I am remembering why I didn't get to take many pictures this month. We have been running crazy). He was so cute. We have had a great season. This Fall was very laid back. We didn't keep score and let everyone bat, regardless of number of outs, etc. The kids loved it. We did have a "pile up" in the out field in the first game and Aiden ran from home to the pitcher mound in the game the other day, but they really have learned a lot! And most importantly, they are having fun!

Addison (my great-niece) came to visit my Mom's while my kids were there. Evan is two months older than her. Can't tell by the size, huh? Aren't they cute!

That's all for now! Hopefully it won't be long before the next post!
Oh, yeah! I celebrated my 32nd B'day last Thursday. The kids got me a cake (which they ate all of) and me and my mom went for long overdue spa appointments and shopping. It was a wonderful day!

1 comment:

crystal hollyhand said...

Happy belated Birthday! The kids are adorable!! (Evan is growing so mcuh!)