Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Going, Going...

Evan is growing up so fast. I can't believe how big he is getting and how quickly time is passing by. I let him enjoy biter biscuits or cookies in his highchair when I am needing to get something done without his help. He is all over the place. Here is a picture of him after a biter biscuit. Getting pictures of your kids first day at school out of a window in the car line is difficult, but I did capture one picture of Aiden and Allee leaving pre-school for the first day! Allee loves school and Aiden does too. I love the time alone with Evan. I feel like I am finally getting to know him and his personality.
Happy 3rd Birthday to Shelby...Allee's BF. Shelby had a "Horton Hears a Who" party. Too cute.
Our children from Church went to the Splash Pad on Saturday. We had a great time.

2 comments:

Amanda McCrory said...

Amanda, you have a beautiful family! Glad to see you all are doing well.

Sarah Albin said...

They grow fast, don't they? Thanks so much for the new picture! I need to do that too!