Thursday, May 8, 2008

Golf Tournament

Our church hosted the 3rd annual golf tournament to raise funds for our Youth Blast that takes place in Aug. Rick didn't have a partner this year, so he chose one of the best...AIDEN! They had a blast. The little guy was exhausted, but hung in till the very end and didn't even fall asleep on the way home. He LOVES spending time with daddy and he is not a bad golfer. They played a 2 man scramble and I think he actually saved Dad on a couple of shots! Aiden takes a shot and looks to see where it goes!
Relaxing for a snack - Coke and Candy Bar!
Good shot Aiden!
Sissy wants to try too, Dad!

2 comments:

Hollyhand House said...

I remember when I babysat Aiden, I was very impressed with his golfing skills...and that was at least a year or more ago!!

Hollyhand House said...

I remember when I babysat Aiden, I was very impressed with his golfing skills...and that was at least a year or more ago!!