Monday, June 18, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I don't have a picture yet, but I wanted to wish my husband a Happy Father's Day. He did not really get a day off because Sunday is his day to work! But, we all (me, Aiden and Allee) took naps, so he did get some ALONE time. He is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me. He is a great DADDY to our kids and they love him dearly. Aiden has always preferred his daddy over his mommy (which just kills my feelings) but Rick was the main provider for him when he was first born and they will always have a special bond. Allee is more of a mommy's girl, but she has her daddy's temper. Only HE can get her to sleep at night and he always gets up with her in the middle of the night. I could go on and on about what a good help mate he is to me and I am so proud that my children have a Godly DADDY to look up to and depend on! Happy Father's Day! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Sarah Albin said...

Hope Rick had a great Fathers Day!

Kim Lawson said...

Hey, Amanda. Courtney forwarded your blog to me. Hope you don't mind. I LOVE blogs--helps me keep with everyone, including my own family! Our blog is posted on Court's so maybe you can check us out as well. Happy blogging! Love, Kim