Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Honest Scrap Award

Thanks to my friend Angie at http://cannoncreations.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules for the award:
1) You must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) You must share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) You have to present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Last, you must tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

10 Honest Things:
1. I love Jesus.
2. I love Mt. Dew. Can hardly go a day without one!
3. I can't stand to unload the dishwasher. I would rather wash the dishes by hand.
4. I love to sleep in (even though I never get to).
5. I still love going on dates with my wonderful husband.
6. I love having meetings. I know that sounds weird, but it gives my that feeling of accomplishment.
7. I can't stand junk mail, phone solicitors, etc. I hang up on the phone people that don't speak instantly, and I don't feel bad about it anymore.
8. I love to read, just don't get to do it enough.
9. I would love to have a few more kids....IF I was rich and had started having them a lot younger in life.
10. I can honestly say, I think my family is complete!

1 comment:

kimberly t. bowling said...

#2--me too..totally..I think my addiction started back in high school!!

#4--wish I could have one of those days like college when you go to bed at midnight and sleep until the 3 in the afternoon!!

#8--I'm right there with you...if only there were enough time!